Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thought-worthy

The blog has been a bit random this week but it's where I am in the world.

I don't know if you like or dislike Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm ambivalent, as with most famous people. But when, a few months ago, I saw a mention of her blog and newsletter I thought oh why not waste a few minutes checking it out. (This was pre-job). I was pleasantly surprised. So I subscribed to her newsletter and have truly enjoyed it - its not fluff - not one of those emails that frivolously violates your inbox. In fact, I've actually saved it a few times. Today's Goop (the name of her blog) newsletter is particularly interesting - the title is Boundaries and it specifically speaks to women's boundaries. As a counselor, this is important to me, but as a woman it is even more important. Thought-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment