Thursday, December 22, 2011

December fun

We had some friends visit this past weekend and had fun-filled weekend!

We went to a tacky Christmas sweater/favorite Christmas movie character party.




And we went to the Carolina Panthers - Houston Texans football game. One of the husband's coworkers hooked us up with pre-game on field passes and post-game passes. I apologize in advance for the ridiculous number of pictures but it was so fun being on the field - I felt like a kid!



Kealoha Pilares warming up

Jeremy Shockey warming up

One of a hundred pictures I took of Steve Smith

Red arrow - Cam Newton; Yellow arrow - Steve Smith
I did take a few pictures of the Texans but since I don't follow the Texans, I only new a few players.

Jake Delhomme

Matt Schaub
Post pictures were not as fun b/c we missed most of the team. But we did get one of Cam.

Not the friendliest guy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment