Friday, March 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

I know you're probably thinking, wait, it's almost April, why are we talking about Thanksgiving? I didn't put pictures from Thanksgiving on this little blog so I thought, why not now? I don't think anyone really cares that I'm 4.5 months late.

We had a wonderful couple of days around Thanksgiving. My FIL, MIL, one of my SILs and our nephew came down. We had a nice Thanksgiving feast where we cooked something like 30lbs of turkey (one very large bird, one smaller bird for day-after frying, and two breasts) and had something like 20lbs of turkey left over. I may not be exaggerating here. I just saw some in the freezer this week. Maybe we should eat it! Anywho, here are some photos from the weekend.




The water was cold!




We make our own snow in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment