Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Europe Part 1 - Vienna

I know most people don't have time to view (or are interested in viewing) a thousand pictures in a blog post (I'm one of those people too). And yet here I am faced with that very dilemma - we have a ton of pictures that I could put on the blog but I'm pretty sure that would bore most people to death. In somewhat of a compromise, I will highlight parts of our journey over a few posts. I promise not to put a thousand pictures but be forewarned that these posts will include a few more pictures than the usual mess! :)

We began our trip in Vienna, Austria. I studied abroad with the Wake Forest University counseling program there for two weeks in 2007 and have to say that I absolutely LOVE Vienna. The European city where my Eiscaffe (coffee with ice cream and whipped cream) obsession began is bound to find a permanent place in my heart.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Vienna, a mix of strolling around the city with a little touristy stuff thrown in. Plus, as I mentioned here, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary heuriger style! Here are just a few pictures from our visit.











We totally saw two other tourists rocking NC State gear in Vienna (and took secret photos of them)!




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment