Friday, July 27, 2012

Dining room chairs

I honestly expected the dining room chair situation to be a disaster. First, have you looked at dining room chairs anywhere lately? Um, the ones I loved at Pottery Barn ran a whopping $200 for the side chairs and $279 for the arm chairs. With our table requiring 8 chairs, this would have been a TON of money. The husband and I have been looking at chairs since we purchased our table (far before it was delivered) and I was aware that we didn't agree on much except those PB chairs. We were slowly preparing ourselves for that large purchase when we ran into World Market a few weekends ago.



And what did we find? Yes, we found chairs that we both like, that are actually comfortable, and that didn't cost a fortune. Yay!



We were really hoping for something rustic, warm, and inviting and I think the table and chairs fit those requirements wonderfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment