Thursday, April 28, 2011

In the kitchen

We've tried out a few new recipes in the last couple of weeks.

The weather WAS decent last week or maybe the week before. So we ate some yummy spinach cannelloni on the porch.



 I am working on getting both of us ready for summer (you know, weddings and bathing suits) so I've tried out a few healthier meals including this salmon with strawberry relish. Yummy.



And then the husband planned a meal, and invited over some guests, before telling me that it was a completely fried meal - fried chicken and fried green tomatoes. Oh well for getting ready for the summer. But every bit of the meal was quite tasty - he did a great job. (No pictures of the tomatoes b/c they were gobbled up too quickly)


And then, after dinner, I got a wild hair from some images I saw online. So we made peep smores!

This is for my bff who couldn't figure out how we toasted the peeps - I thought stoves were made for this kind of thing!

I highly recommend these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment