Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New car!

We got our new car last week!!  It is very exciting to me for several reasons.
  1. It is the first time I have ever had a car with power windows and locks. Ever. (yes, this is an amazing fact)
  2. I have been driving the same car for 11 years now.
  3. Our one car family was relying on a 1996 Corolla - although the old thing is in good shape, it is still a little worrisome.
And the new car has really brought out the OCD behaviors of it's owners. We have already ordered and installed a thing to protect the car from the dogs, scotch-guarded the floor board carpets, and ordered new mats and a protector for the back bumper. Oh, and if you think that most of that OCD-esque behavior is coming from me - you are MISTAKEN. Yes, it happens to be that I married someone more uptight about (some) things than me. Truly amazing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment