Monday, July 25, 2011

Other than the husband and furry children

There is another reason I look forward to being back home in TX.


Sometimes reading food blogs ISN'T a great idea - especially when you read reviews of books like this. I bought it that same day! :)

Fact: I like making sweet things, tasting them, and then letting the husband eat the rest. Fact: The husband LOVES sweets. So it works out well!

With chapters like these I can't wait to try out some recipes!!





Check out some of the pictures of various ice cream, toppings, etc. This book will totally make your mouth water.

Raspberry Rose Sorbet

Mojito Granita

Marshmallow topping

Toasted almond and candied cherry ice cream
Buttercrunch toffee

Tartufi (Italian for truffle)
Can't wait to try it out when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment