Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer entertainment

We turned off the sprinklers when we had the one day of rain this month and when the husband turned them back on, he decided to readjust the coverage. In the midst of this, he came inside and got the camera to take some photos of Gracie as she attacked sprinklers and water. (We took some not-great photos but they're still pretty funny)



I came out to watch (and make sure the camera stayed nice and dry). It is pretty hilarious - Gracie will even attack sprinklers in people's yards while we're walking.


And yes, as I stated on facebook, watching Gracie wasn't my only entertainment for the evening. The husband turned to me mid-laughing and said "Their switching zones - you better move!"  Two seconds later I was right smack dab in the middle of a zone - literally everywhere I looked to run was being sprayed!  It was pretty funny and reminiscent of childhood, except those little suckers will get you way more than the little oscillating sprinkler my parents had back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment