Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rearranging

We have two connected back rooms that haven't made appearances on this blog, mainly b/c they've been pretty awful (you know, stuffed with all the extras that we don't feel like putting away don't have a home). I wanted to move the sewing stuff to one of the back rooms for some time so I took a recent past weekend and visitors as the necessary motivation to move things around. Here's what the it looks like now.

You can see that we still have A LOT to do in this room. Oh well, one day at a time.


The sewing area.

Ikea desk, chair, basket (spray painted white).

Proof that I might have a fabric sample problem.

Opposite to the sewing area is what I will call an "art" area. I don't really make art but I pretend sometimes so this area is setup to help with those moments of pretending! :)

Repurposed top to an old ikea tv stand on ikea desk legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment