Monday, April 9, 2012

A peak

Here's a peak into our lives over the past few weeks.

We tried our hands at taking pictures of a friend's little boy in bluebonnets. Pretty much a fail, mainly because the thought of walking around in tall grass in Texas didn't seem all that smart - oh well!


 



We cooked (but didn't take many pictures).

White pizza

Sweet potato, red pepper, jalapeno, cauliflower, onion, and corn ready to be roasted for enchiladas.

I did some crafting and decorating.

I made a template for an 'S,' traced it onto some extra wood, had the husband cut it out for me, and then covered it in string.

 

I hung the letter with a canvas and a painting. The picture on the canvas is of our wedding bands in a flower and the painting, which I did some time ago, is of the state of North Carolina with a small dot where we got married.


We celebrated a very special first birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment