Monday, April 30, 2012

These days

These days seem to be flying by so quickly - I find myself struggling to stay on top of things. Our simple daily schedule works extremely well until you add anything substantial to it. And then, its as if we're paddling upstream, never making any progress and barely keeping afloat. I thought I would share with you what we've been up to that is keeping us quite busy and unable to blog much (sorry). Right now one of those extra things in our lives is travel and visits. I'm so looking forward to all of the visits and travel but, to be honest, its overwhelming at times too. So you can get a glimpse into what we're preparing for, here's our tentative schedule for the rest of the year - all of the travel and visits that we are pretty sure will happen (sans the husband's work related travel).


1 comment: