Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween treats for the office

Often times, office parties are pretty stale when it comes to the food and decor. When we decided on the Halloween theme for our party, I knew I wanted to make it a little more fun by having a few theme-related treats and decor. I also knew that I didn't want to spend a ton of time on a work party! :)

For the food, I decided on chocolate covered pretzels,




pumpkin rice krispie treats,


and witches hats.


I made the pretzels ahead of time, knowing they would be fine for quite awhile after I made them. The night before the party, I made the pumpkins and put together the hats in about an hour and a half.

I also found a cute veggie tray idea that my coworker created for the party.


And instead of buying decorations or making something, I brought a few Halloween/fall related items that I already had. It added a nice touch without adding any time!


The party turned out to be pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment