Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween treats

My office is having a little get together Wednesday and our team is hosting it. We decided to go with a Halloween theme. I love Halloween and if it didn't completely embarrass the husband, I would go the route of Claire from Modern Family! :)

After deciding on our party theme, I searched the interwebs for a bit and found a ton of fun Halloween goodies. I searched for simple snacks that I could easily make after work and ran a few of them by the husband. I told him that I had ruled out ghost meringues and he suggested I make them for us, so I did!


They were easy to make until I tried sticking the mini chocolate chips on - those things are teeny and not so easy to stick on to tons of little meringue mounds! Oh well. They turned out well though and are cute if you need a fairly easy (though pretty time-consuming) little Halloween treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment