Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedding bonanza

Our last trip had us flying to Philly for my sweet cousin Katie's wedding. She is the youngest of our cousins and we have referred to her as Katie-baby since I can remember. I really needed a good weekend with family and it turned out to be just that. At times it was a little sad - the part where the Rabbi spoke about remembering those we love just about broke me. But tears aside, it was a lot of fun, Katie and Matt (her hubby) are awesome and it was great celebrating with them.

We didn't bring our camera but I snagged a few pictures from my mom to share on the blog! And if you can make it through all the photos you can see the extremely awesome and very sweet video my talented uncle made for his father-of-the-bride speech. (It does include some fantastic super old pictures of me!!)

The rehearsal dinner photos:

The only photo of the bride and groom that was decent!



My cousin, with his sister, the bride!
I love this one. The groom and the husband! :)
My aunt and Honey!

Haha - my uncle and me
My brother and cousin-in-law with her sweet sweet baby girl
My parents
Not a great picture but so sweet - my uncle and his granddaughter.



Love this one too.

Wedding photos:



Love this one!

Honey's expression is fantastic!

She got her groove on! :)

So pretty!

They switched coats! :)
And here's the father-of-the-bride video.




As a random side note, Matt got a tattoo on his ring finger instead of a ring and it is freaking amazing. He's an artist and designed it. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment