Monday, November 5, 2012

Those times

Warning: Strong opinions regarding marriage equality follow. If you think that might ruffle your feathers, I would recommend coming back another day! Thanks!



-------------------------------------------------



You know those times when you read something and it so beautifully states exactly how you feel about something?

One of the blogs I follow (and to be real, I also follow his instagram, etc) is Jason Hudson's These Roving Eyes.

He wrote a post in August that really touched me. And then he posted it again today. It so perfectly states how I feel about marriage equality. In The Ones I Love, Brian and Chris, Jason artfully describes how marriage creates a new family and how such a special life event should be a right afforded all people. I liked it so I'm sharing it.

P.S. Canadians are pretty awesome in a lot of ways. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! So glad you enjoyed it. And thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete