Monday, April 29, 2013

Life

Lately life has been different than maybe what we expected. While I may not know much about what lies ahead of us, I do know that I am really and truly grateful for the people who travel that road with me.

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky in my life. Today I am feeling extremely grateful for these things (in no particular order):

  • My deeply caring friends and I don't mean that in some trite way - they really are super awesome people who make me feel so very loved and cared for.
  • My husband. He. Is. Amazing. Period. (no worries - we have our fair share of bickering over household stuff, etc, but he is still amazing)
  • My parents, who would graciously give up all that they have in this world for me and my brother.

  • Honey, who reminds me daily how to face life's challenges with grace and love (and fun).
  • My crazy dogs who, despite being super neurotic, love me unconditionally and seem to know when I need that love the most (i.e., for the moment I need them, they forgo doing things like throwing up after eating their food too fast - thank you Gracie for waiting until 5:45 am today to that)


  • My husband's family and the relationships they have with him and us. I got super lucky on this one.



2 comments:

  1. I think you have such great friends, b/c you are such a great and supportive friend to all of us! I've been thinking about you lots and really enjoyed our phone date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenn. You are awesome so your friends want to return the awesome-ness!

    ReplyDelete