Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Money matters

We did a little budget review this weekend and well, little projects will be about all anyone sees for awhile around here. However, I have applied to too many jobs to count now and hopefully something will come around soon. In the meantime, doing a little contracting work (sounds way too fancy), and have a few ideas up my sleeve to help the job outlook progress. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I could seriously look at blogs all day long. I am prone to exaggeration at times but this is not one of those times. I found a really fabulous site today while reading blogs: Rollip.com. On Rollip, you can pretty much customize any photo you own in any way possible - I used a few of our engagement pictures to see how it worked and we will most definitely be using this to create some great wall art. (A little side about the site - you have to buy 15 credits to start playing around with the images but its only $2.99 and you can try out as many images in as many ways without spending any of your credits until you're ready!).

No comments:

Post a Comment