Friday, September 17, 2010

A job? What's a job?

In preparation for starting my new job on Monday (eeks), I've decided to share some random tidbits with you. Thanks to being in school for the last 21 out of 23 years of my life, I have an interesting job history. (Yep, I know this dates me - I'm sort of like a tree with a lot of circles). My last full time job ended in 2005 so although I've worked my hiney off for the last however many years I haven't actually gone to one job every day in 5 years. I sort of feel like its the first day of school all over again! I'm excited and nervous and worried (its hereditary) and hopeful and really excited!

Oh yeah, my last job was at NC State - and they won last night!



On another note, I'm introducing our foster who is feeling so well these days that she's turned into quite the handful. She's slowly getting used to things around here and we are slowly getting used to her crazy level of energy! We are having trouble with names, primarily b/c the husband is ridiculous when it comes to naming dogs - I've come up with multiple lists of dog names and he responds with 'no' to all of them. Since its becoming harder to try to teach/train, etc a dog with no name, she will be named today. We'll keep you posted!


Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful...what is her heritage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, this is Aunt Barb..who had to be anonymous 'cause I cannot figure out anything else from the selections provided(in the select profile box)...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Good Luck Monday! You'll do wonderfully b/c you care about your clients. I hope you get to keep this puppy = he/she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete