Friday, August 24, 2012

It's semi-official

As I start a weekend of writing (I'm hoping to complete a rough draft of my last chapter), I thought it appropriate to share a little update:

I applied for graduation this week. Eek!!!

You would think that applying for graduation is a bigger deal than hitting a submit button three times on the website. Nope - easy peasy. (also, for those wondering, I can apply to graduate as many times as I want so it doesn't mean it's a done deal quite yet)

Now, if only it would be that easy to finish chapters 4 and 5 and defend! :) If you have any to spare, I could use all the crossed fingers, and thoughts, and whatever else over the next 7 weeks or so! Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Lot of positive vibes headed your way! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete