Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My chillins

Well, they're not actually mine but close enough! :)  I love these kids more than life. Their momma and daddy and I went to middle school together and I've been bff's with their momma ever since. I was there for the chillins' births and when they were little itty bitty. I was there for almost all their birthdays too and other fun times. I miss them tons and tons. But while we were home in NC we got to play for a few hours with them Sunday afternoon and here are some of the 150 pictures we took. (I told you I love them - and to be fair, the husband took most of these - he loves them too even if he acts like he doesn't like kids)

 
 
Poor poor dog.

He wanted me to play under a tree.
Wardrobe malfunction 1 - duck tape fixed it right up.
Whoops, wardrobe malfunction 2.



Snowball fight - I admit, I started it!


He's kinda scary - especially when he wields large sticks and runs toward you laughing maniacally.
The chillins' dad and my husband thought this would be funny - they told him to make a "sad" face and this is what happened.

Loves her.

Loves her too - she's happy by herself thinking up new creative ways to play with leaves or sticks or whatever.
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! Just got a chance to catch up on the bloggin'. You two are getting really creative with the food and re-dos...Right on! :)

    ReplyDelete