Friday, February 11, 2011

On our list

We have a list - a really long, and a bit idealistic, list of things we (sometimes just me) want to do to the house.

But I saw a great idea for one of our list items just the other day!

The problem space:

Awful picture right after we moved in but you can see the open awkward space.
A possible solution:

From RAENOVATE

When I saw this, I thought it was the perfect solution for that space. I like the idea - we wouldn't have the granite or a sink but it would work perfectly!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it Liz! My parents have a very similar space and found a beautiful wrought iron table at an antique store and had a piece of marble cut for the top of it. Now she has it covered with pics and two lamps and a huge print of my bridal portrait behind it on the wall. She has a couple baskets underneath it that she stores books in one and blankets in the other. Can't wait to see what you guys do with the space!

    ReplyDelete