Friday, February 25, 2011

Plans

We had one of my husband's friends visit this past weekend - it was nice to see a friendly face from NC.

On a slightly random side note: I'm not sure how my husband knows so many good men. I mean truly good men. I am constantly amazed at how lucky I am that my husband has these friends in his life and thus, by association, I have them in my life. Such amazing men with such wonderful hearts.

Ok, back to the post. My husband's friend asked me if I planned to do any more to the house. I laughed - yes, of course! When I'm not burdened by school I plan to do A LOT to the house and I have a lot of ideas that are just waiting on the sideline ready to go!

One of the things I so desperately want to do is overhaul the laundry room. And I keep seeing wonderful laundry room pictures that make me want to start this project NOW. Oh well - not until the dreaded D (stands for dissertation) is done.

A laundry room like any of these would be fabulous!

Country Living
Centsational Girl
BHG

Tater Tots & Jello
House of Smiths
Natural Interiors

   
DesignSponge  
  
The Mango Archives

Thundafunda
Donna Griffith Photography - DecorPad

2 comments:

  1. I really want to re-do our laundry room too, but I'm going to have to wait until this big baby bump is gone! I also agree on the men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of the Southern Living one, which (as I was scanning before reading) I thought was something you had actually done to your laundry room and I spent 2 seconds silently cursing your decorating finesse....

    Close second runner up is the Design Sponge, because it looks a bit more budget friendly and is quirky. I am diggin' the robin's egg blue and tangerine hues. It makes for a pretty space with practical function.

    ReplyDelete