Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy

That's my mind lately. I go through periods of a busy mind every once in awhile - usually it has more to do with what's on my heart - so I'm working on figuring that out right now. Busy minds and hearts don't lend to blog writing but I'll update you on random stuff that's going on here.

I started playing softball last week - double headers every Monday. I haven't played in awhile and I was sore for 4 days after the games last week. But this week I'm not nearly as sore! Although I do think in my effort to catch a crazy fly ball last night, I strained a muscle in my rear! :) Haha!

I've been loving Adele lately - its great music. NPR has a music player where you can add all kinds of songs from their site to a playlist and listen away for nothing - which I do at work. Hopefully funding for NPR isn't eliminated in the budget madness.



Oh - being on the softball team has added 11 to the number of people I know in Houston! :) And the team coach is a taxidermist.

I heard this song on Pandora last night - it makes me happy too. My music selection of late seems to echo the mind and heart stirrings.




We might actually finish some projects this weekend so there should be some decent updates on the blog next week.

I hope you have a beautiful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment